September 1, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

Today is the first day of Spring for me in Sydney, Australia and what a stunning day it has been to see in the new season!! After a rainy and dark weekend this morning the sun was beaming and the heater didn't go on all day - a rare thing lately. I even took the electric blanket off the bed!
To celebrate the spring season I listed three new sets of flags in my Etsy store today that couldn't be more 'Spring' like if I had tried. Colourful, bright, and cheerful are the words I'd use to describe them..... what do you think?


"Hearts A Flutter"


"Star Light, Star Bright"


"Dragonfly Sunshine"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are lovely and just scream spring! here we are entering autumn and it's finally cooling off! cheers!

AdornmentsbyMilani.com said...

Those are adorable banners. I love the name of your shop!