September 8, 2008

Boys will be Boys

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of!"



I'm a mum of two girls so when it comes to 'boys stuff' it's a bit tricky thinking of themes, patterns and colours that a little man would like for his very own set of Giggleberry flags. Just recently I have found a great answer..... while online shopping (an addictive pass time of mine) I came across an ebay 'shop' that sells fabric in themed bundles of fat quarters and right there was a handful of boys selections - PERFECT and SOLD! I'm now a very loyal customer and I return every so often for a new selection.


The latest bundle arrived late last week so I have been busily sewing up new sets of fun boy flags all weekend and I think you'll agree they turned out great! There are dinosaurs, racing cars, firemen, plastic army men, and still to come are trucks, work men and much much more!!

No comments: