September 19, 2008

I think I've got an addiction!

Hi, my name is Amy and I'm a clip-oholic.... this is where you all together reply with "Hi Amy".

At the end of my pregnancy with my little girl, Milla, I had terrible heart burn. No matter what I ate or how long I took to eat it I would get pains right across my chest. I was complaining about this to a girlfriend one day who said she heard an old wives tale that heartburn means bubby has hair.... well a few month later when Milla was born we proved that old wives tale true - Milla had a mass of hair.



This is when my addiction began.... I started with just a few little clips just to keep Milla's hair out of her eyes, then a few more to match outfits, then a few more just because they were too cute, then a few more and a few more and a few more..... the latest one's I purchased arrived just a day or so ago and when i went to hang them on the clip holder I realized just how out of control my addiction had got!!!



I"m pretty sure with this addiction I can keep Etsy running all by myself! There are clips from all kinds of wonderful Etsy sellers like Holy Craft, Vanilla Pixie, Chloes Cuties, Karma Box, Everyday Clippies, jordanalisa, pammydawn, TipTop Lollipop, Curly Girl BowTique and of course from Milla's Grandma Barbara. I've just remembered too that I am waiting on one for Milla's first birthday party in November from kenzie klips that is a cupcake with the number 1 on it...... I'd think about stopping but I'm just not a quitter hahahahaha!

4 comments:

New England Quilter said...

Your little on is a doll! What a fun addiction!

Momma J said...

Cute clips and even cuter little girl!

Abby said...

What a cutie, Amy! My kids were both born with a ton of hair, too, so I fully understand the hair bow addiction...thus the reason I started to make them :) So glad you like the preppy clips!
Abby/Holy Craft!

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous of your darling little girl's hair, but I'm proud to be a part of your collection.
Bryn - Kenzie Klips