December 24, 2011

Candy Cane Christmas Eve dinner

A little BBQ dinner at our place tonight gave me the perfect excuse to party plan play (yay!)

With a little look around my cupboards I realised I had allot of red, white bits so my colours were decided for me. I just threw in some candy canes here and there and we have a festive table setting for 12!


I made some Eat, Drink & Be Merry bunting, a table runner and some little Christmas stockings to be our cutlery holders all from the same fabric.




The kids helped me make metres and metres of red and white paper chains and I spray painted some twigs red and white to be our centre piece with candy canes hanging from it.


A red table cloth, some red and white striped ribbon and paper straws thrown in and it all came together perfectly.



Giggles

2 comments:

Kate Sparkles said...

Wow it looks lovely..
and some really simple but effective stuff to make it all look so festive!

Dee said...

I love the effort you put in! This table looks beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Amy xxx