July 7, 2011

Snazzy Shirts!

Remember how I told you HERE how I'm training to run the City 2 Surf on August 14th for my step daughter Felicity? Well let me tell you I will be running in style!!


A HUMONGOUS thank you goes to Christina of Billy Mac Clothing for designing some awesome shirts for us to wear on race day - seriously how cool are these!?! They match our Running The Marathon Of Autism website perfectly and will help us stand out a little more in the huge crowd on the day of the run.


If you don't know about Billy Mac Clothing then you should! Their funky designs on quality tshirts for kids (and adults) are too cool to cope! I have shopped at Billy Mac a few times for birthday and Xmas gifts and couldn't resist the super cool Easter bunny design they had this year... I bought one for each of my little kids and one each for my nieces we spent Easter with!!


Be sure to check out all the Billy Mac Clothing goodies through their website HERE and stay tuned to see happy snaps of me running in our new fancy schmancy shirts - Thanks Christina!!
Giggles

1 comment:

billymac clothing said...

thanks Amy - good luck with the City to Surf!