August 12, 2010

Decorating sneak peak

Up until now we have been renting. Renting = no hooks in walls, no painting, no removing ugly blinds or carpet etc etc. I am not complaining about the house we have called home for the past 4 years but Boy Oh Boy am I excited about decorating the new place!!!

Starting with the little kids rooms I am having a ball decorating. Now there is no need to go 'crazy' and completely start from scratch. Both Milla and Harris have a colour scheme/theme for the bits and pieces they have currently.
Harris = Nautical/Pirate and Milla = Whimsical/birdie
so I have just, let's say "added" to their rooms *wink, wink*

We are yet to actually move into the house (5 sleeps to go) so I don't want to get ahead of myself and promise exactly what the rooms will look like after I play so in the mean time here is a little sneak peak at what I have bought, what they already had and what I would like to get.


Milla's room: Lime green, mint green, purple, lilac and whimsical....


Harris' room: Red, Blue and a touch of black. Yo ho ho It's a Pirates life for me....
Giggle

1 comment:

ittybittyandpretty said...

great sneak peek!! the rooms will look wonderful.we have been in our home for 3 years and i have yet to do any real decorating, so slack :(

have fun and cant wait to see the real deal.
xxx rosey