April 27, 2011

My Twirling Betty Mini Bunting!

Mr Postman dropped past today with a little parcel for me - my personalised Mini Bunting handmade by Christen of Twirling Betty!!


Seriously, how stinkin' cute is it?!? I LOVE it!


I have always loved the idea of mini bunting for birthday cakes but when I saw Twirling Betty's personalised ones I just knew I had to order one with Giggleberry on it. Christen matched the fabrics to the Giggleberry logo colours so well and was an absolutely gem every step of the way (even when I stuffed up my address details for postage - Duh to me)


This little beauty is not for a cake, she now lives happily on my sewing table - YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah, so lovely to see it finally where it belongs. And I'm so pleased you love it. It was my pleasure. x