July 10, 2009

Sailed to the Front Page!

I just LOVE Craft Cult! A great website set up just for us Etsians to check out the latest hearts for both out shops and for individual items and also a quick check to see (fingers always crossed for this one) if one of your items has been featured on the Front Page of Etsy recently.


I pop into Craft Cult once a day when I get a chance to check what Giggleberry Creations is up to so when I pop in this morning and saw I had a BIG jump in hearts I thought I better take a look in the Vault... sure enough Giggleberry had been featured on the Front page just last night (well night time for me)
The item lucky enough to be featured was this vintage style set of flags titled 'Vintage Sailor'.


Thanks Etsy admin for choosing my bunting - you have made my day!!


Giggle

4 comments:

April said...

Congrats!!!

LJ Longfellow said...

Yea! Front Page! Congrats. Hope it brought/brings sales too.

Red Letter Studio said...

that's awesome! nice work :o)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOOT WOOT!! Congrats!!! =D