February 7, 2010

Bonkers for Bunting

When I'm floating around the Wide World Web I can't help but stop and take a closer look whenever I see anything bunting themed... I guess when you work with something so much you are just 'programed' to spot it out whenever you see it elsewhere. I love the many ways other clever people have found to use bunting in their handmade goodies and wanted to share some of my finds.


Fabric Bunting Cards from Twirling Betty on Madeit


Party Flags Tank by Friendkidly on Etsy


Oh Happy Day necklace by Stripey Monkey on Etsy


Banner Quilt by Twig & Clover on Etsy


Happy Valentine's Day card by Pistachio Press


Bird on Bunting pencil case from Dinky Daisy on Etsy


Big Dots and Bunting Teapot by Ninainvorm on Etsy


Think Happy Thoughts Print by Bang Bang Your Thread on Etsy


Giggle

3 comments:

Dinky Daisy said...

Thanks for featuring my pencil case, Great blog :-)

Debs
x

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Thanks so much for including me on your lovely blog. That quilt is beautiful!

Christen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cards. Honoured to be featured among all this beautiful bunting-ness!