February 2, 2010

Giggleberry Photo Shoot!


I just had to share these absolutely gorgeous and fun photos taken by the talented husband and wife team behind Tea & Jam Photography. Based in Melbourne, Australia, Kate and Nathan have done such a fabulous job snapping shots of some of the Giggleberry bunting banners with the help of their little girls and I am just thrilled to bits with them!
Take a look HERE at a sneak peek and let me know what you think...


There will be more to see soon and you can be sure that some of these (if I can decide on just a few) will make it to the brand new Giggleberry Creations web page that is coming very, very soon!
For more of Tea & Jam Photography shots check out their blog HERE - I could spend hours just floating through all the photos!


Giggle

2 comments:

Tiges and Weince said...

They look great Amy Ican see why you are sooooo happy.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the photos Amy, you must be so pleased & a new website .. I can't wait to see !

Katherine of The Savannah Room x