January 11, 2011

Giggleberry Creations 2010 Wrap Up

I know we are half way through January already (where does time go??) but I thought I'd post a wrap up of the year that was 2010 for Giggleberry Creations.

Most popular girls name custom ordered: ISABELLE/ISABELLA







Most popular boys name custom ordered: XAVIER




Best seller bunting: Strawberries & Cream


We launched our own web page HERE.
Held our first market HERE
Sewed our longest single order HERE
Spotted in CLEO magazine HERE
Took our list of Sockists to a whopping 26 retailers! see all HERE
Reached over 2500 'likers' on our facebook page HERE
Published in handmade living. book HERE
Turned 2 as a business in April 2010
There were oh so many other milestones and little 'events' in Giggleberry's 2010 but the list could go on and on and I'm sure I'd start o bore you all ;) We have had an absolute ball along the way!!


image from here


Thanks sooooo much for all your support for the past 12 months - I mean it xx Now to get our teeth stuck into 2011... can't wait to see what it brings!!
Giggles

No comments: