June 2, 2011

Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

On Pinterest the other day I spotted, and the instantly 're-pinned', this image of a Lemon Meringue Cupcake.


Drool worthy right? I soooooo wanted to try and make some but being the only sweet tooth in my home I didn't want to have a whole batch of these in my kitchen, tempting me to eat each and every one of them.
So when my wonderful, amazing, talented, generous, clever (do you think that's enough 'sucking up'? LOL) sister agreed to do my small business tax stuff again this year (Yahoo - I soooo don't enjoy or get that stuff) I just knew this was my chance to bake!
I bundled up all my paper work & receipts etc and took them to my sisters place with a yummy box of 'Thanks For Being Clever With Numbers And All That' Lemon Meringue Cupcakes!


I was pleasantly surprised at how simple these were to put together (following THIS recipe) and think they turned out pretty good for a first attempt!


I did taste just one and they taste as good as they look too :)

Giggles

No comments: