June 22, 2010

Only 12 hrs left to vote... plllllease

This is your friendly reminder (you might even call it begging lol) for a vote in this weeks Etsy Voter that Giggleberry was lucky enough to be in HERE




Our red and white Strawberries & Cream bunting is so far in 4th place with 97 votes (at the time of writing this post) - Thank you to all 97 gorgeous people who have voted for us :) but if I can do my math correctly I reckon with 1 vote from every blog follower here we could turn the 4th place into a 2nd or 3rd place!.... what do you reckon??


Just click HERE then click on the Strawberries & Cream bunting banner and you're all done!
I'll be sure to let you know how it ends up!
Giggle

4 comments:

HMC Designs said...

I just voted for your beautiful bunting.
Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Voted! Good luck!

Jen said...

ooh, didn't know about this chicky, off to vote for you now ;)!

Halle Jay said...

OH A BIG NO! I only got this email this morning :(
sorry I would have DEFINATELY voted for you....your bunting is just gorgeous
xx