June 9, 2010

Customer Feedback Photos - Professional

I have said it before but I will happyily say it again - I LOVE getting photos back from customers showing me where there Giggleberry bunting has been used! I seriously gives me a thrill seeing the handmade goodies I enjoy making so much being loved in so many ways!!
These pics are no exception:
Thanks to the VERY clever Hayley of Hayley Johnson Photography for not only loving Giggleberry bunting so much to buy some for her photo sessions but a HUGE thanks for sharing these stunning images with me.





You simple MUST check out more of Hayley's snaps HERE on her website or HERE at her blog, Hayley is based in Wagga Wagga, NSW but often travels around so if you're looking for some beautiful photos taken of your kids, family or maybe an upcoming wedding be sure to contact her - If these pics are anything to go by you won't be disappointed!
Giggle

2 comments:

Lou said...

Gorgeous. What a treat to get such beautiful photos. Lou.

Jessica D said...

These are fabulous. Hayley did an amazing job showing these off -- they are such great props!