July 31, 2012

Custom Ordered Bunting & Flower Girl Sign

How could I not share this recent custom order with you? it's just too sweet!
I received an email from one excited bride who was running out of time to make some bunting, she had intended to do herself, asking if I could help and of course I said - No worries. In a colour pallet of white, beige, cream and soft peach the banner is to be hung right along the bridal table at the wedding reception.
Also in the email I was asked if I could create a sign of some sort that could be carried by the 4 year old Flower Girl as she walks down the aisle in front of the bride. The sign was to read "Uncle Matt, Here she comes!" - what a seriously adorable idea and a gorgeously unique addition to the wedding ceremony.

After a little more chatting about fabrics etc we decided on hessian for the sign with white lettering and I think it turned out rather sweet - what do you think?
Giggles

No comments: