October 31, 2010

My Halloween fix!!

I love that Aussies are getting more and more into Halloween.
I know it can be written off as just another excuse for money making with all the costume buying, candy buying, decoration buying but I LOVE the idea that it's a great excuse to have some fun with your family and neighborhood. Taking my little kids door to door in my street is still 1 or 2 yrs away due to age but I'll be there with bells on once they are a bit older! Until then this year got my fix by carving my very first pumpkin - it was much easier than I thought it would be and was lots of fun!!


I hope you all have a fabulous Halloween, what ever you are up to.


image found HERE

If any Trick or Treaters pop by our home tonight they'll be getting a pack of 'giggle berries' - a bit of marketing mixed with some sweetness never hurt, right?


Giggles

1 comment:

Cake Ink. said...

Nice work on the pumpkin Amy! And the goodie bags look great! :)