July 31, 2010

Cake Bunting!!

Seriously... how adorable are these?!?




Handmade by the owner of Kiki La Ru these super cute and super festive Cake Buntings can be used to spruce up any cake for your next party, gathering, tea party or any excuse you can find for cake!
I first found these gorgeous Cake Buntings through a feature on Design Sponge (LOVE that blog) and am now thinking I need one of each style of Cake Bunting.

My fav is this one: the 'Finnegan' cake bunting...


I think it would match perfectly with a Giggeberry Strawberries & Cream bunting!


Giggle

7 comments:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Ohhhh...I like this idea!!! Just goes to show that there are a multitude of uses for bunting, he he.

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

These are gorgeous. I have my Mum's 60th in a few weeks, think I have found the cake decorations!!

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Those are so cute! I just hearted the shop!

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

And just like that I think I have found what I was looking for! Adorable! You may just see something like this on my blog in a few weeks time. Thanks!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Those are so cute!!

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Wow, these are a fabulous idea, such a simple and stylish way to dress up a cake!
Pop by my corner and say hi!
~Suzanna xx
www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These mini cake buntings are adorable! Will definitely let folks know about these!!!