May 31, 2010

Customer Feedback Photos

Do you remember the photos HERE that I received back from a lovely customer, Bec, recently? They were photos from her daughter, Leni's, first babushka themed birthday party including some gorgeous shots of both mum and the big 1 year old standing in front of the babushka bunting banner I had custom made for the party.... Well I have just received an email from Bec telling me she loved the banner so much she took it along to be a part of a professional family photo shoot!
Bec, her hubby & Leni had some absolutely stunning photos taken by the very talented Mel Plambeck of Rubii Design. You can check them and other amazing images Mel has snapped HERE on the Rubii Design Blog.


Of course this one is my favorite - how gorgeous is it!?!

Giggle

2 comments:

Jen said...

gorgeous photo!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Great to get such neat feedback! Not surprising as your banners are gorgeous.