Do you have a little pirate? does your little pirate have a birthday party coming up? would your little pirate like some bunting to hang in their bedroom or play area? Would you like to help Giggleberry support a great cause?
If you answered yes to even one of the above questions then look no further - we can help!
Firstly let me tell you about the great cause you will be helping - Running the Marathon of Autism for Felicity
Felicity is a 9 year old bundle of joy who has the warmest hugs and an incredibly cheeky giggle. Felicity is currently in her 4th year of her full time Son-Rise Program™ for her Autism, that has been nothing short of miraculous.
Get to know Felicity and read more of her story so far HERE
In 2006 a close family friend of Felicity's ran the Melbourne Marathon for the first time ever - Maryke, mother of 2, who claimed "it was tougher than giving birth". Maryke did the mammoth 42km run and was sponsored along the way to raise some of the necessary funds needed to keep Felicity's Son-Rise Program going. This year, Maryke and 4 other amazing women Carley, Jocelyn, Sammy and Nicole, are all currently training for a variety of major events including the 14 km Sydney City 2 Surf, the 21km Sydney 1/2 Marathon and the 42km Melbourne Marathon. These inspirational runners are not professional athletes, nor are they seasoned runners. They are women who are mums, work full time jobs and have children of their own but they all have one common passion - Felicity.
All money raised goes directly to:
- Providing training in the form of an Outreach where a Son-Rise Program™ teacher travels from the Autism Treatment Center of America™ to work specifically with Felicity and her family one on one in their home.
- Providing funding towards sending Felicity's mum to the United States for the 5 day 'Wide Awake' training course (in November of 2010) held at the Autism Treatment Center of America™ to further enhance the effectiveness of Felicity's Son-Rise Program™
- Providing on going bio-medical treatments for Felicity.
So how does your little pirate fit into all of this? I hear you ask...
You may remember HERE my little boy had a pirate party for his first birthday a few months ago. I made pirate themed bunting to decorate the party that was in a local park so the banners hung from a big tree... after the party was finished the banners were folded up and have been sitting untouched and unused ever since. These fun banners are in excellent condition and have years of life in them!
Sooooo up for auction via the Giggleberry Creations facebook page HERE is the 3 bunting banners, a total of 12 metres of red, white and black pirate flags that can be used for a pirate party and when the festivities are all over can be used to decorate your pirates bedroom!
These banners also come with a small pirate package that will have you well on your way for a pirate party including pirate serviettes, pirate sprinkles, pirate eye patches & pirate party hats all staying in the red, black and white theme!
HOW TO BID:
As of today (Wednesday 12th May) until 9pm on Sunday (16th of May) you have the chance to bid on this pirate package by placing your bid in the comments section under the package photo HERE. At 9pm on Sunday night I will 'close' the auction and whomever is the auctions highest bidder is our auction winner!
WHAT YOU'RE BIDDING ON:
* 3 pirate bunting banners - 11 flag/approx 2.5metres, 23 flags/approx 5metres, 22 flags/approx 5metres - all with extra ribbon at each end for hanging
* pack of 16 pirate serviettes
* 12 black plastic pirate eye patches
* 12 cardboard pirate party hats
* 1 pack of pirate sprinkles
NEWS FLASH: we have just been donated more pirate party items to be included in the auction pack!
* Pack of 12 red and white cupcake wrappers
* 12 red, black & white cupcake flags
* 1 Palm Tree cookie cutter
* 1 Skull cookie cutter
* 1 Treasure chest cookie cutter
* 20 Pirate Party Invites with matching red envelopes
* Only bids placed in the comments section under the photo found HERE will be counted
* The winning bid is the amount to be paid - no extra for postage/packaging
* The winning bid must to be paid via paypal or direct deposit within 3 days of the auction closing - we will contact you with details
* All the items will be posted to the winning bidder as soon as payment clears
* A receipt will be sent with the items for tax purposes as the winning bid is a donation
* Please ask any questions you may have prior to bidding
Happy bidding and a HUGE thank you for helping us Support Felicity and Running the Marathon of Autism
If you don't have use for these pirate goodies but would still like to support Felicity please take a look HERE for details.