March 20, 2012

Hessian - Hot right now!

It seems hessian fabric is the hot thing in party and event styling at the moment as I have had a HUGE influx of custom requests to use in in bunting banners.
The two most recent ones were for completely different events but both turned out fabulous - if I do say so myself.


This one was ordered by a bride for a wedding this weekend coming. The brief was for a soft pink floral, lace and hessian bunting to match the vintage/rustic feel to the wedding. I'm thrilled with the result.



I like the textured look to hessian and the uniqueness it brings to bunting. What do you think? is hessian the new thing??
The second one is for a little girls first birthday party. Hessian flags sewn into ribbon to match the pale pink gingham fabric letters.
Giggles

No comments: