October 23, 2009

'I Do' it yourself - DIY Wedding


You have heard me say it before but I will say it again, I LOVE all things "wedding". So when I was told that Giggleberry was part of the latest gorgeous finds HERE on the DIY wedding blog - 'I Do' it yourself - I was so excited!!


I love the colour combination of aqua blue & red that inspired all these etsy handmade finds. I can just imagine the vibrant feel and look they would create for someones special day!!
If you are like me and love a bit of wedding stuff be sure to check out 'I Do' it yourself for, as the blog states, "Tantrums, Tiaras & Sticky Tape"


Giggle

3 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

congrats!

Beautiful collection of items.

Red Letter Studio said...

thanks for the link!!! I am planning my wedding and looking for all things unique, handmade and with that lovely warm character things like this have!!

~ Samone

Anonymous said...

Love this - thanks! Just in the midst of planning a red, turquoise and blue party (40th - eeekk!). Lots of inspiration. Kath xx