February 16, 2009
Remember those little songs you would sing as a child to choose a game or a play partner or even what sweet to eat first?
"Eenny meeney miney mo
Catch a tinker by his toe
If he wriggles let him go.
eenny, meeny, miney, mo"
That's about a good a guess as I have as to what I'm due to have in just 2 days!!! That's right - I'm due on the 18th of February...... but who knows when I'll pop! With my last bub I was 10 days overdue!! From the minute hubby and I found out we were expecting we wanted the sex of bub to be a surprise for both us and family and friends - a way to keep the arrival announcement even more fun and exciting! So to keep me from going stir crazy with all the waiting for the answer I thought why not have a bit of fun with it..... let's guess what I'm having!!
There are thousands and thousands of 'old wives tales' about how you can tell what the sex of your baby will be so I'll answer a few to help you with your guess: (WARNING - we are about to become good friends - LOL)
1) I am carrying the extra weight out front.
2) The hair on my legs is growing more quickly than before I got pregnant.
3) I refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread.
4) I didn't have morning sickness in my pregnancy.
5) When I hang a thread with my wedding ring over my belly the thread moves in circles.
6) I have been craving - cheese, beetroot, milk
7) Hubby and I have only settled on a girls name so far.....
8) The photo of me was taken this weekend just gone (15th of Feb)
Okay let the games begin..... on the sidebar you will find a voting box - all you have to do is click Boy or Girl to make your guess..... then as soon as I know I'll let you know!!
Feel free to ask me any questions about the pregnancy to help you with your guess if you wish - just leave a comment at the end of this post and I'll answer it with by also leaving a comment so everyone will see.